Dec. 06, 2022
MACUNGIE – Following legislative reapportionment that moved Topton Borough outside the new 187th State House District, Rep. Ryan Mackenzie (R-Lehigh) today announced his satellite office has been relocated to the Heidelberg Township Municipal Building. The office was formerly located at Topton Borough Hall.
“We have enjoyed serving Berks County residents from our Topton location for many years. However, because of the redistricting process, the representation for that area has changed,” said Mackenzie. “My staff and I look forward to helping residents in the northern part of the 187th District through our satellite office location in Heidelberg Township. They are encouraged to contact us for assistance with any state government-related issue or concern.”
Starting Wednesday, Jan. 4, and on subsequent Wednesdays, a member of Mackenzie’s staff will hold satellite office hours from 9:30 a.m. to noon, by appointment only, at the municipal building located at 6272 Route 309, Suite A, in New Tripoli. Residents should call the number listed below to schedule an appointment. This location may only be temporary as Mackenzie’s office is currently looking for permanent office space in the township.
In addition, Mackenzie continues to operate a full-time district office in the Lower Macungie Township Administration Building, located at 3204 Brookside Road in Macungie. The phone number is 610-965-9933.
Some of the legislative services available through Mackenzie’s offices include:
• Vehicle registration, special tags, titles, and license applications.
• Point of contact for all state agency questions and issues.
• Filing Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET applications.
• Birth certificate applications.
• Requests for state legislative information and regulations.
• Citations from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for notable local accomplishments and family milestones.
• Complaints about state road conditions.
• Tours of the state Capitol for individuals or groups.
• Fishing and hunting information.
Mackenzie offers many state forms on his website, RepMackenzie.com
, where residents can also contact him. Residents are encouraged to subscribe to Mackenzie’s frequent email updates by registering on his website under the “Resources” tab.
The new 187th House District includes Heidelberg, Lower Macungie, Lynn, Upper Macungie (part), Washington, and Weisenberg townships, along with Alburtis and Macungie boroughs.
Representative Ryan Mackenzie
187th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Andy Briggs